AOE Cover Group

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conquering the World~

I forgot my password

Important Announcements

Current important announcements:
DOWNLOAD LYRICS AND SONGS
Current releases:
[AOE 001] Hishoku no Sora

Latest topics

» [Solo] K-Chan - Hearts to the Test
by meikimari Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:23 am

» [RECORDING] Smiling - halyosy that is presents
by meikimari Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:18 am

» [LYRICS] For some of the songs. XD
by NiNa_chu Fri May 18, 2012 5:06 pm

» Randomly Talking
by aykaFTW Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:10 am

+3
Rhea
ladestiny92
ziffy95
7 posters

[RECORDING] Smiling - halyosy that is presents

NiNa_chu
    NiNa_chu

[RECORDING] Smiling - halyosy that is presents - Page 2 Empty Re: [RECORDING] Smiling - halyosy that is presents

Post by NiNa_chu Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:24 pm

Understood (^o^)/
    Wait, you mean the last harmonies? Or the solo?
    Kiteru
    Kiteru

[RECORDING] Smiling - halyosy that is presents - Page 2 Empty Re: [RECORDING] Smiling - halyosy that is presents

Post by Kiteru Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:25 pm

I'll record my lines soon, and I'm sure I'm going to have to record them again~ >< :PP :3 ^^
    aykaFTW
    aykaFTW

Post by aykaFTW Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:11 am

I havent recorded mine yet..
    but I'll have it done by next week or earlier

•Eye colour: Blue (my eyes is actually black, but I want blue.. xD)
    •Hair length: Shoulder Level
    •Hair colour: Very Dark Blue
    •Height: Normal... o.O
    •Pose: Pose? >> but instead of a bear I wanna hold an apple (A BLUE Apple!) =D
    •Link of one of your covers: Aitai

and for the clothes, you (or whoever that will do the illustration) decide..
    ladestiny92
    ladestiny92

Post by ladestiny92 Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:44 pm

oh btw, ziffy, you do know I can't do harmonies, right? without a guide that is... i've done a vocal cut on the mp3 and i still can't hear the harmonies... and I don't want to ruin that part because I failed harmonies... :/
    ziffy95
    ziffy95

Post by ziffy95 Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:36 pm

@Nina: in (4:19), your harmony for "smiling together, will be together" is different from the other harmonies of that line that you made >.< Ah sorry I'm very bad at explaining...

@Kai-chan: No need to hurry, really X) if you do it good and without mistake, then you only need to submit once. quality is better than quantity, no? Razz (I don't even know if that quote fits in /facepalm.)

@Ayka: Thanks for filling in the form~! Very Happy oh and, again, no need to rush things up~ (even though faster is better /shot). But really, quality is no.1 Very Happy and goodluck with whatever that keeps you busy >.<)b

@Saida: ...Gee, my mistake! I'm so sorry Saida! pale t-then, Kai-chan, can you do the harmony instead? ;;; I'm so sorry for the inconvenience! >.<

Oh, and btw guys, the person who will make the illustration is Rivi. She's also part of the project Very Happy she's an awesome singer and mangaka<3
    NiNa_chu
    NiNa_chu

Post by NiNa_chu Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:30 pm

lol I may have mixed up low and middle harmonies xD
    Then it should be like this (I rendered the corrected part with the group part, so you won't have to split files):
    http://www.mediafire.com/?mdaupl2prioxm06

And this is the solo file with the low final solo:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?848xypkcell6m7s

I sound weird xD
    Rhea
    Rhea
    Admin

Post by Rhea Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:57 pm

btw, do you need anyone to cover the beatbox part? or is it in the instrumental? XD

btw, I might give you a lots of file for this XD I could finally listen to it properly, and it sounds so fun.
    You might get a lot of various things from me XD
    if it's okay? XD
    ziffy95
    ziffy95

Post by ziffy95 Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:51 am

@Nina: Gah I'm not home now! Gotta listen to it later. I'm sure it's perfect though Very Happy and nuuu your voice is awesome! I seriously love it >w<)b

@Rhea: heee? there's a beatbox part? 8O is it the original version or the covered one? :O haha it's okay! I really love creative works! Can't wait to listen to it(them?) * A *)b
    ladestiny92
    ladestiny92

Post by ladestiny92 Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:58 am

lol it's okay~ haha I would have tried using the sample i got from the first part of the same line, but my part was sung differently so i don't know if the harmonies would be the same or not so yeah... /shot
    Kiteru
    Kiteru

Post by Kiteru Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:20 am

I will try to have my lines in this week~ But if not. Next week for sure (Goes on Thanks-Giving Break) ^^;;
    Sorry. I'm usually speedy with this stuff. I don't know what's wrong with me. ;A;
    ziffy95
    ziffy95

Post by ziffy95 Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:27 pm

@Saida: Actually the harmony is the same, but it's okay, he's gonna do it * A *)bb

@Kei-chan: Ahaha it's okay! No need to hurry really XD more time to study the song XP
    Kiteru
    Kiteru

Post by Kiteru Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Okay~ ^^'
    I woke up this morning & realized I'm sick. So no singing for me until I get better.
    So yeah. LOL I know that's super annoying.
    Kiteru
    Kiteru

Post by Kiteru Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Okay~ ^^'
    I woke up this morning & realized I'm sick. So no singing for me until I get better.
    So yeah. LOL I know that's super annoying.
    ziffy95
    ziffy95

Post by ziffy95 Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Noooo you're not annoying Sad I hope you get well soon! So that you can enjoy your Thanks-giving break as well Smile
    Kiteru
    Kiteru

Post by Kiteru Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Thanks~ ^^ I hope so too~
    Kiteru
    Kiteru

Post by Kiteru Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 am

@NiNa
    OMG your voice is so good!!! ;A; I'm jealous
    I just listened to your solo~ :DDD
    NiNa_chu
    NiNa_chu

Post by NiNa_chu Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:40 pm

@Kiteru awww thank you so much T___T

@Ziffy
    Today I felt inspired and found a pose and advices on clothing, is it too late? 8D well anyway, I just drew something quickly (sorry it's not very good ;_; ) and the photo quality is lame too -.-''
    Close-up: https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/a2aqvt.jpg
    Whole thing(crooked xD): https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/52f9zo.jpg

-please notice that my hair is different from before 8D
    -blouse with no sleeves (yes, it's a shirt, I just can't draw the collar XP)
    -brown leather thingie on my wrist + random bracelets
    -the colour and pattern of the tie and the hat-band are yours to decide (as well as the expression on my face >.>)
    -The shorts can be either jeans or tailleur-like (though I think the second one is better)
    -those... things... on my legs would be long socks xD I didn't know what to draw on the lower part of the body so I just went with them... but Rivi can do anything, I don't mind : ) as for the shoes... brown man shoes? xD lol
    ziffy95
    ziffy95

Post by ziffy95 Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:35 am

@Kei-chan: I totally agree with you. Nina rocks B)

@NiNa: she said she might change some of the details with the description you gave, but not all, because she already made the lineart ; A ; sorry can't help much! :'<
    NiNa_chu
    NiNa_chu

Post by NiNa_chu Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:32 pm

LOL I figured xD don't worry, anything is fine!
    ziffy95
    ziffy95

Post by ziffy95 Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:21 pm

@NiNa: I'm really sorry ; A ;

---
    IMPORTANT NOTICE Exclamation
    Rivi has already done the illustration for me, herself, Saida, Rhea!
    If you guys have problems or dissatisfaction with the illustration, just tell me Very Happy
    thy illustration

ladestiny92
    ladestiny92

Post by ladestiny92 Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Rivi's clothing makes me feel jealous...rofl (loves that type of dresses)

But I love the illustration for me~ : DDD It gives off the "cold" aura...haha /shot

Rhea's illustration reminds me of Misaki from Maid-sama...lol probably the hair~ XD /shot
    Rhea
    Rhea
    Admin

Post by Rhea Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:22 am

i'm totally fine with the illustration Very Happy
    ziffy95
    ziffy95

Post by ziffy95 Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:25 pm

@Saida: Haha, that's because she's very girly, I guess? XP
    @Rhea and Saida: Glad you guys are okay with it Very Happy

---
    IMPORTANT NOTICE Exclamation
    Fixed Submission date: 31st December.
    Thanks!

Last edited by ziffy95 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    aykaFTW
    aykaFTW

Post by aykaFTW Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:16 pm

OwO
    The Illustrations are SUPER AWESOME//GREAT!!!
    RIVI!! YOU SO PRO!!

/// would totally make mine as a DP,
    if i'm permitted to >w< ///

Well now, I'm not that busy compared to the previous weeks
    but the only thing that's preventing me to record is my throat DX..
    I hope it'll heal soon, so I can pass my lines before/by the deadline... >.<
    Rhea
    Rhea
    Admin

Post by Rhea Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:13 pm

my parts finally:
    https://www.box.net/shared/svs61qd1tjj38rtt8ruv

all nice in a rar file~ XP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content